Sunday, May 23, 2010

~Zero to Hero~ **Robert Pattinson Oneshot**

I never thought that what happened to me would happen. My name is Savina. I'm an 18 year old college freshman in Dryden, New York. My friend Nicole had gotten tickets to the midnight premiere of "New Moon" and I was excited. I was a huge Twilight fan and an even bigger Edward Cullen/Robert Pattinson fan. My dorm walls were covered with pics of him. I even had a Twilight poster that had my face perfectly placed where Bella's face was. It made me look like I was the one playing Bella and it made me really excited. I had the same look on my face that Bella did which made it even better. The night of the premiere, I drank a lot of coffee loaded with sugar and cream(just how i like it) so that I'd stay awake. I wasn't going to be like my brother. He fell asleep in the theaters during Twilight's baseball scene. I definatly wasn't going to fall asleep during the movie. I was more afraid of falling asleep in the 1 hour wait before I could actually watch the movie. I wore a pair of my awesome jeans with sandeled black heels. I had been going nuts about what shirt I wanted to wear. I would either wear my shirt that said, 'Screw being a princess. I wanna be a vampire.' or 'I dreamed of Edward Cullen.' After a lot of thought, I decided to wear the princess/vampire T-shirt. I packed my wallet and a few books in my Edward totebag and stuck my Twilight pins on the bag. I would have all the pins but I won't get anything with Jacob or Bella on it. I personally don't like Bella. Jacob...eh. He's ok. I'm all for TEAM EDWARD though. As I was waiting for the movie with my friends, there was a bunch of screaming. Nicole tried to see over the crowd but, that didn't work so my other friend who came with us, Nikki, stood on my back. Now I maybe 5'5 but I'm defintaly strong and Nikki though she may be tall, weighed like 120lbs. At least that's what I thought.
"OH LOOK!! IT'S ROB PATTINSON THAT THEY'RE SCREAMING AT!!"
My eye's shot open and my mouth dropped. I mean, come on. What was a huge star like Robert Pattinson doing here in a small town in New York. I thought he was done shooting 'Remember Me' in NYC and would be finishing up 'Eclipse' in Vancouver. Nikki jumped off my back and Nicole grabbed my hand. Nicole liked Robert too but she and Nikki were more of TEAM JACOB people. Which I didn't mind. I was dragged into the crowd of screaming fans and I really didn't want to be there. The last thing that Rob needs is one more fan screaming his name. I felt bad for the guy. He couldn't really go anywhere without being fallowed or someone screaming his name. The closer Nicole pulled me to the front of the crowd, the more nervous I got. It got to the point where I was playing Tug of War with Nicole and my arm was the rope.
"Come on Savina!! This is a once in a life time opportuity!!"
I begged and pleaded to just let me go. Now I may be strong but Nicole was bigger than me and stronger than me. At one point, my jeans got caught on the heel of my shoes and I stumbled. Because I was using all my strength to keep from going towards Nicole and she was using all her strength to pull me towards her, I was flung like a frisbee through the crowd. I flew past people and I closed my eyed knowing that I was gonna hit something. However, what I landed on was something soft. I groaned and bit and opened my eyes. What I saw is probably going to be one of the biggest shocks of my entire life. I was laying on top of Robert Pattinson. He had one arm slung around my waist like he tried to catch me.
"Oh crap. I'm sorry."
I quickly stood up snd looked back into the crowd.
"Cripes Nicole!!! Next time, listen to me when I say that I don't wanna go to the front of a huge crowed!"
I shouted. Nicole and Nikki just looked at me like I was nuts. Actually a lot of the girls looked at me like that and who could blame them. Any girl would wanna have the opportunity to fall on Robert Pattinson.
"Are you alright?"
God, that British accent was enough to make me melt. I turned back around to face him. I tried the best that I could from having my face explode in embarrassment.
"Yeah I'm fine. I've had worse happen to me and I'm still in one piece. Sorry about falling on you thought. My friend just doesn't listen."
He smiled, showing me his pearl white teeth.
"It's fine. Really. I can't say that I was expecting it but it was actually amusing nonetheless."
I grabbed my Edward bag that I had dropped when I fell and turned the picture of Edward inward towards my body. I didn't exactly want Rob to see me as another crazed fan. Even if it was partly true.
"Well I think I should go before I get killed."
I said as I looked behind me.
"Wait, can I at least get your name?"
He asked.
"Savina. Savina Lauderant."
He reached out his hand and I shook it. We stared a bit but I had to look away cause if I didn't then I would have gotten dragged away by crazed fans or security.
"Bye."
I said as I looked into his eyes one last time before running and dissapearing into the crowd. I ran a few stores down from the theater. I couldn't go too far because the movie was gonna start in 28 minutes and I wanted to get a good seat. A few minutes later, Nicole and Nikki fallowed me. Nicole was the first to speak.
"Oh...my...god. I can't believe that you actually FELL on Rob Pattinson."
She sounded giddy like a school girl and I had to smile at her reaction.
"Yeah well....I'm still mad at you for not listening to me. Even thought now I'm glad you didn't. Still...that's not the way I wanted to meet someone. Especially Robert Pattinson."
The girls just laughed and sat with me while we waited. Nicole and Nikki wern't going to the same showing time as me. They're was 7 minutes earlier. There were like 10 theaters showing the movie, each one was showing the movie like 7 minutes after the other. We walked into the theater and got the tickets we pre-ordered. We said goodbye as we split up and I got into the theater early. There were a few vacant seats available in the middle which was perfect for me. I pulled out my book, "Vampires: The Occult Truth" and began reading it. I've read this book dozens of times but I never got bored of it. Vampires facinated me. End of story. I sat and watched the movie which lasted a few hours. I was pretty beat and tired. Thankfully, Nicole and Nikki let me crash on their couch since it was like 3 in the morning and I didn't want to wake my roommates. I was pretty beat in the morning but I made it to my class. For some reason, word had spread around that I fell on Rob. I don't know how it happened but in less than 24 hours, I was the hit news at my college. People were asking me questions and bombarding me trying to get answers. Now I really knew how people like Rob feel. I'm a literal example of someone who went from zero the hero in less than a day. Before that night, I was a C average student bent on being an art teacher for elementary kids. Now, I'm a student at a small college in a small town who got famous for being 'the girl who fell on the teenage heartthrob.' For 2 weeks, I was widely known. One day I sat in my room singing and watching tv. A weird combo but I only did it at the commercials. I was working on a painting for my 'little sister's' birthday. It was a week before but I wouldn't get to see her for another week. Having your house 3 hours away has it's setbacks which is why I lived on campus. So, as I was working I was getting slightly messy from the paint I heard a knock on my door. I groaned as I got up, putting the paintbrush in my mouth, figuring it was one of my roommates asking me a question. I opened the door and sure enough, my one roommates, Crystal, was standing there.
"Hey. There's someone here to see you."
She waved her hand to signal whoever was sitting in the living room to go to her. There standing in my doorway was Robert Pattinson. 'Oh shit.' I almost lost my grip on the paintbrush in my mouth. Frantically I pulled him into my room and shut the door hoping that he wasn't fallowed. He looked around and saw all my pics of him and the characters he played.
"Wow. Obsessed with me much?"
I took the brush out of my mouth and put it into a cup of water.
"Hey, when your all the way across the world in another country, with very little chance of actually meeting the person, this is the next best thing."
I contradicted. He sat down on my tiny twin bed with smirk. The room was barely big enough for 1 person.
"How did you find out where I lived?"
I asked as I tried picking up my mess a bit.
"Simple. I had a few people track your name. Which believe me wasn't easy, Genn."
'Damn it.'
"Why'd you give me a fake name?"
He asked with a slight tilt in his head like a puppy, oh...so cute.
"Actually it's a nickname I gave myself. For me if I don't go by Genn, it's either Savina or Kitty. Savina was the name of an empress who could control dragons on one of my favorite movies. Kitty was given to me by 2 girls when they were younger and as they got older they spread it around to their friends and it stuck. Even the adults started calling me Kitty."
I explained.
"How do you get Kitty from Genn?"
I looked away continuing to pick up my mess as if I was ignoring the question when there was a small meow from a cat in the room.
"Do you have a cat hidden in here?"
Rob asked, looking around. I laughed and turned to face him and made the same sound. He looked at me a little shocked.
"That was you? Wow. Now I see where Kitty comes from."
After I cleaned up a good portion of the mess I used some wipes in my room to clean the paint off from my arms.
"You missed a spot."
Rob pointed out. He took the wipe from my hands and wiped the remaining paint from my face that I missed. I giggled a bit cause it tickled and he laughed back.
"So what made you seek me out? Why look for me?"
"Well I was gonna ask you at the premier but..."
He was cut off cause my cell rang to the chorus of Disturbed's 'Inside the Fire'.
"Hang on."
I flipped open my phone and spoke.
"Hello....Hey AJ...Did you get me my cigarettes?...No?...What the hell?...I gave you the money to get 3 packs, where the hell did it go?....Again?!...Jesus Crist AJ, I can't trust you with money...Alright..You better have it for me on Monday...No...Whatever...Bye"
I hung up the phone in anger.
"Damn it."
"What happened?"
Rob asked.
"I gave one of my friends $20 to buy me 3 packs of cigarettes since I don't have a car to get me places. He went out and spent it all on condoms and drugs. Again."
I answered. I wasn't addicted to smoking, but now I really wanted one cause I was so pissed.
"I'm sorry, what were you saying before?"
"I was wondering if you wanted to get something to eat sometime?"
"Yeah, I'd love to. When did you have in mind?"
"Well now if you're free."
"Yeah. I'm done with classes till Monday so sure. Just let me change."
I was wearing black shorts and a spagettie strap black top. Robert kindly waited outside my room while I dressed into something more approporiate. One of my dress tops and jeans was fine. I brushed my hair, grabbed my purse and keys and headed out the door.
"Ok, I'm set."
I declared. Robert was sitting in the living room looking at a painting that was hanging in the living room. It was of a grey and white rose with the words 'Slaying the Dreamer' written at the top in fancy writing.
"Who painted this?"
He asked.
"I did."
I answered.
"You're talented."
He complimented.
"Crystal, I'm going out for a few hours. Text me if you need anything, tell that to Tori and Diana."
I hollered down the hall. She yelled ok back as I exited the door peaking out the door in caution. I did that 3 times as Rob and I went from my dorm room to where Rob parked his car. When we got inside and drove off, Rob started laughing.
"What's so funny?"
I asked not really sure what was so funny.
"Why were you peeking around every corner like a spy?"
"Cause ever since that night at the premiere, I've been bombarded by people. Now I really know how you feel. I went from zero to hero in less than 24 hours."
"Zero to hero?"
"Yeah. I went from someone who was never popular to the most talked about girl in school."
"Oh. So tell me more about you."
"Well, I'm 18 and no I don't care that you're older."
I said reading his mind.
"I'm going to school to be an art teacher for elementary kids. I've lived in New York my entire life. I live with my mom, dad, my two dogs Kira and Chesney, and little brother, though he defenatly doesn't look it. He's 4 years younger than me but he's bigger and taller than me. I'm the shortest person in my family and I hate it."
Rob just laughed at my expression.
"I noticed that you were doing a painting in your room for your little sister but you don't live with her?"
I sighed a little and smiled slightly.
"There are 2 people who I consider my sisters since I've never had one. My best friend Shelby who's just a year younger than me and my mom's best friend Katie's daughter. Her name is Lizzie and she's 5. Katie died in January at 32 for reasons people still don't know why. Lizzie wasn't her only kid but she was the youngest. She had 2 sons. Nick who's 14 and Ben who's 8. Last week was Lizzie's first birthday without me or her mom there. I've known Lizzie since she was born. I babysat her constantly since Ben and Nick had sports games. I helped raise her and so did my mom. I'm not the only one with a nickname that stuck. Mom met Katie when she was pregnant for Lizzie and Ben was learning how to speak. My mom's name in Pam but Ben couldn't really pronounce his's P's so when he said her name it came out as Hammy. When Lizzie started learning words, she started calling my mom Hammy. Now that's what my mom's called despite the fact that Ben can pronounce his P's now. The funny thing is, she can say Philly cause my dad's name is Phil. So when I say my little sister, I most likely refer to Lizzie."
Rob looked over at me sympathetically.
"I'm so sorry. That is truly horrible."
I shook my head and looked away.
"It's ok."
What I didn't realize was that we had been driving for 15 minutes.
"Uh...Rob where are we going?"
He looked a little uneasy.
"Well I was hoping that you would have come out today so I made reservations for 2 at Madeline's."
"Sounds perfect. I haven't been able to get out much cause I don't have my permit. My parent's rules, no money, no permit."
He pulled into the parking lot of the resturant and found a nice place in the back to park. He grabbed his trademark sunglasses and beanie and got out of the car. He was at my door before I could even open in.
"Such a gentlemen."
I commented as he took my hand and smiled.
"Well who could not be a gentlemen for such a beautiful girl."
"Plenty of people. Trust me."
We entered the resturant and approaced the front podium.
"Reservations for 2 under Lauderant."
Robert said, changing his voice. I smiled at his change and the waiter lead us to a table in the back where there was only on other elderly couple. We got handed our menu's and then he left. I looked over the menu and found what I wanted. And so did Rob as we laid down the menus.
"I assume that you already know what you want?"
He asked. I nodded my head.
"Yep."
The waiter came back a few minutes later.
"Are you ready to order?"
He asked looking at Rob first.
"I'll have a Jack Daniels."
He said pulling out his ID. I noticed that it was a fake. Sure he was 23 but he's a celebrity and I'm sure he didn't want to cause a commotion. The waiter handed him back his ID and then turned to me.
"I'll have a virgin pina colada."
I said. The waiter smiled and walked off to place our order.
"Virgin Pina Colafa huh?"
He asked with a smile.
"I love Pina Colada's. Once I turn 21 that's gonna be my first legal drink."
I said with a laugh, he joined in seconds later.
"So tell me more about you? I learned more about your family but what about you specifically other than your a Twilight fan."
I looked away blushing in embarrassment.
"I knew that was gonna come back to bite me someday. But it's not just you up there. There's Orlando Bloom when he plays Legolas in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Will Turner in Pirates of the Carribbean trilogy and your old costar Daniel Radcliff."
He just laughed as I tried to defend myself but I think that I was just digging myself into an even bigger hole.
"Oh, ok. So I'm not the only celebrity you have pinned to the wall."
The waiter came back and asked if we were ready to order. Robert got Chicken Alfrado and I got Shrimp Alfrado.
"So what activities do you do beside's fantasize about us?"
He asked with another laugh.
"Well I paint obviously, I draw, write poetry, sing, write fanfics, do fandubs, play video games, read books."
He looked at me curiously as I took a few sips of my drink.
"Fandubs?"
"It's when you take a clip from a movie or show and substitute your voice for the actors/actrisses. I mostly do scene's from Disney movies. I've done songs from the scenes too. It's a lot of fun. I feel like I'm in a real movie sometimes."
"It sounds interesting. So if you sing, what kind of music do you listen to?"
"Different kinds of bands. Defiantly not rap. I hate it and don't know who in their right mind would like that crap. I prefer band like the older Nightwish when Tarja Turnen was the lead female. Not this Annette bitch or whatever the hell her name is. Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Within Temptation, Hammerfall, Bon Jovi. My list goes on for a while."
He just continued to stare at me while taking a drink. I had to wave my hand in front of his face to snap him out of his trance.
"Rob are you ok?"
I asked.
"Huh? Oh yeah. Sorry. I didn't mean to space out like that."
I just nodded it off.
"It's ok. Don't worry about it. I feel like I've been talking this whole time. Tell me more about you. I don't trust the tabloids cause all they write is a bunch of lies. I can't ever tell what's true and what isn't."
"Well I'm 23. I'm a musician, model, and actor. I lived in London with my parents Clare and Richard and my two older sisters Lizzie and Victoria but now I'm living in L.A. I play piano and the guitar. I did modeling for a little while when I was in my teen years but i prefer acting. My most famous roles had to obviously been Cedric Diggory and Edward Cullen?"
"Everyone's been saying how you have fans that are asking you to bite them. How do you deal with it?"
I asked sounding a little like a reporter.
"It's a little strange. But once I pass them, I'm fine. When's your birthday? Mine's May 13th."
He asked.
"Mine's May 5th."
His eyes widened at the sudden realization.
"Wow. You're only like 2 weeks away from mine. Interesting! Ok, I have a question or two about something kinda personal. Mind if I ask?"
I took another sip of my drink before nodding my head.
"Sure. Ask away. I got nothing to hide."
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
I looked away a bit.
"I did. Actually, he was my fiance. We met in January and got engaged in June after my graduation from High School. But he decided to end everything the day before my classes started. He was my first love. And the worst part of it, he goes to the same college and even lives in the same building as me."
Rob looked at me with sad eyes.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked."
"No. It's ok. Don't worry about it. I've moved on and I don't care for him anymore."
I told him. The waiter returned with our food which I was pretty happy about it cause I was hungry. We joked and laughed about different things and talked about some of our favorite things. We both like Jack Nicholson, our fav book from the Twilight series was New Moon, favorite sport is soccer, like the Exorcist, english as a favorite school sunject, love sleeping, reading and writing. We connected so much and it was so weird. My ex was the last person that I connected so much with. We finished dinner and Rob paid in cash so that he wouldn't have to worry about fraud or something big like that. He opened the door for me and we drove back to the campus. The sun was beginning to set as he parked in the back.
"C'mon. I wanna show you something."
I took his hand and led him across the parking lot and up a hill. I sat down on the hill and pointed out.
"This is one of the best places to see a sunset. I don't get to see things like this where I live. The skies aren't that dark so I can't really see many constalations."
I sighed. Rob sat down next to me and looked out. The sun was starting to turn the sky pinkie-purply colors with red's and oranges. It looked so pretty.
"It's so beautiful."
I whispered.
"Yes, you are."
My eyes widened as I turned to look at Rob. He was looking right at me and smiling.
"You are beautiful Genn. No matter who says what. I think you're beautiful."
He reached up his hand and cupped my chin lightly. We leaned in slowly and our lips met. I couldn't believe it. I was kissing Rob Pattinson in front of a sunset. I felt tears on my eyes as I closed them and kissed him back. He pulled away and placed his hand against my cheek, wiping the tears away with his thumb.
"What's wrong, love?"
"Nothing. I'm just really happy that's all. This has been one of most memorable days of my life."
I answered. This day was truly great and I didn't think that anything would ruin it. And nothing did. Rob leaned in and kissed me again, this time with more passion. I placed my hands on the back of his neck while he placed his free hand around my waist. He didn't deepen it further because he was respectful. After what seemed like forever we pulled away and looked toward the sunset. Rob laced his fingers with mine and pulled me towards him. I layed my head against his chest and he layed his head on mine. It was such the perfect moment. Which had to be broken in 1 word.
"Aw."
I looked to the right to see my ex standing there.
"What do you want? Can't you see I'm on a date?"
I asked. "I was just wondering who you were with, thats all."
I stood up and Rob fallowed suit our hands were still laced together. "Fine, you wanna know who I'm with. Alright."
I pointed to my ex,"Robert Edward Riss meet my new boyfriend Robert Thomas Pattinson."
Rob's jaw dropped when he heard my ex's name and Robert's mouth just dropped to the floor. He didn't say anything more. He just turned and ran back down the hill. Rob laughed more and more.
"So you're ex's name was Robert too?"
"Yeah. I made fun of him because he hated it when I called him my personal Edward cause of his middle name and he had the same name as the actor who played him. He hated it. It was so funny. Sorry about the whole calling you my boyfriend thing. I just had to do something to-"
Rob's finger over my lips caught me off.
"Don't worry about it. I'm glad to be called your boyfriend."
He removed his finger and replaced it with his lips and we shared another passionet kiss in the sunset.

Zero to hero in no time flat
Zero to hero just like that
-Hercules

No comments:

Post a Comment